CABQ Daily Deposit Training
Please follow the steps below to access Daily Deposit Training in PeopleSoft:
1. Employee's supervisor must send an email to the following requesting Daily Deposit Training for their employee/s.
Cilia Aglialoro- firstname.lastname@example.org
Yolanda Barreras – email@example.com
Will Wheeler – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. On the email please include employee's name, employee ID # and state whether employee is a COA full time or temporary employee.
3. Click the link below to access the training and quizzes.
4. Employee is required to complete all four training sessions & quizzes. Employee must obtain a score of 100% on all four (4) quizzes to be given access to PeopleSoft.
5. Send all quiz results to the following Treasury employees to obtain access to PeopleSoft:Cilia Aglialoro- email@example.com Yolanda Barreras – firstname.lastname@example.org Will Wheeler – email@example.com
6. Once access has been given to a COA employee or temporary employee, it is not to be used by another employee for any reason. Please notify by email if an employee has left the Department is no longer entering deposits. Please email the individuals that are listed above.
If you have any questions contact Yolanda Barreras, 505-768-3392, firstname.lastname@example.org.