BetterHealth Ambassadors are:
· employee volunteers who share their enthusiasm and motivation, and contribute to meaningful, organization-wide wellness initiatives.
· advocates for healthy living, no matter where they are in their personal health journeys.
· the “eyes and ears” for the BetterHealth wellness program.
· a direct link for co-workers to information about wellness resources and activities.
· able to volunteer 1-2 hours per month on wellness initiatives.
Attributes of Successful BetterHealth Ambassadors:
· committed to the health and wellness of themselves and others
· willing to take initiative
· inspiring to others
· comfortable promoting wellness programs
· positive role models for health and well-being
If you would like to become a BetterHealth Ambassador, complete the application at the link below. www.surveymonkey.com/r/BetterHealthAmbassador
1-year commitment | Supervisors must pre-approve your participation.