The July 2018 Mobile Health Center schedule is attached below. The unit will be in the shop July 2 – 12 and services will be delivered in the following temporary office locations:
July 2, 3, 5, 9, 10, 11
Public Service University, Basement City Hall
July 5, 12
Sandoval County Administrative Building
2nd Floor/Medical Room
Mobile Health Center services are available to employees and family members (age 2+) enrolled in the City of Albuquerque and Bernalillo County Presbyterian Health Plan. No co pay! Take your Presbyterian Member ID. Call 220-6562 to schedule an appointment. Please call to cancel if you are unable to keep your appointment. Walk-in visits are offered, depending upon availability of healthcare provider. Members may walk in for blood pressure and diabetes monitoring.
When do adults need a checkup?
· When we’re sick.
· When we have a symptom that could mean illness.
· To manage conditions.
· To check on the effects of a new medicine.
· To help with quitting smoking or losing weight.
· For lifestyle issues like family planning.
· If we haven’t had healthcare in a long time.