There is still time to enroll for benefits you may not have or make changes to your current coverage. Elections made during Open Enrollment will be effective July 1, 2018. To make changes or enroll in benefits, please visit PeopleSoft Employee Self Service.
Did you know that the City offers?
· Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
· Auto & Home Insurance
· Legal Insurance
· Gym benefit (with medical plan enrollment)
· Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Care & Medical)
o Don’t forget, if you participate in the Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical or Dependent Care) and would like to continue, you must re-enroll every year.
Did you know?
· City of Albuquerque employees and dependents can choose a Primary Care Physician (PCP) with DaVita Medical Group or Presbyterian Health Plan. Call (505) 262-7000 if you need help finding a PCP.
· The City of Albuquerque offers an Employee Discount Program from local businesses. (Airport Parking, Chiropractors, Cliffs Amusement Park, Hotel Cascada) just to name a few. Follow this link Business Discounts for Employees for more information.
· ID Theft protection is provided as an added benefit through our Life Insurance plan and ARAG Legal (for those enrolled). Please visit our website for more details.
If you have any questions about Open Enrollment, call our office at (505) 768-3758, visit us on the web Employee Benefits, or stop by City Hall- Room 702.