Who: This challenge was timed especially for 500 city employees participating in Run for the Zoo…and Walk with Us, Too on Sunday, May 6th, but ALL benefits-eligible CABQ and Participating Government Entities employees, spouses and domestic partners
are invited to participate.
What: Reach 50,000 steps each week of the challenge to receive a lime green bandana. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place total individual step winners will receive a $25 Dick’s Sporting Goods Gift Card.
When: The challenge runs from April 9 – May 7. Registration is now open!
How to Register and Log Steps:
· Register for the Step Challenge by logging on to the Wellness at Work online platform (Wellness at Work registration instructions are attached below).
o Presbyterian members: register using the attached instructions marked “Presbyterian Member Access Instructions.”
o Members of benefits plans OTHER than Presbyterian: register using the attached instructions marked “Presbyterian NONMember Access Instructions.”
· Once logged on, click “Sign Up” on the banner:
· Through Wellness at Work, you can connect your personal activity tracking devices, including Fitbit and Garmin, so that your step total is automatically synced (instructions for connecting devices are attached below).
· If you don’t have a step tracking device, such as a Fitbit or Garmin, you can manually input your step count into the Wellness at Work step tracker.
· All steps must be logged or sync’d by midnight on Monday, May 7.