Make plans now to attend the City of Albuquerque 2017 Health & Benefits Fair on Friday, October 27. Employees and family members invited!
· Two hours approved Paid Leave-Other (PLO) to attend with supervisor’s prior approval (see attached memo below).
· Strike a pose at the BetterHealth open air photo booth!
· Pick up a BetterHealth badge holder at the Insurance and Benefits table.
· Need a little motivation to exercise? Learn how city employees can join Run for the Zoo…and Walk with Us, Too on Sunday, May 6, 2018. Registration for one walk or run event will be provided to the first 500 benefits-eligible city employees who join team CABQ BetterTogether in December.
· Complete 3 health screenings and visit 7 booths to be entered into drawings for great prizes!
· Flu shots, blood pressure, body fat, and other health screenings 7am – 2pm
· Cholesterol, glucose, and A1C screenings (7am - 10am only) –8 hour fasting required--No food but drink plenty of water and take medications as usual.
· Mammography Van (call 332-6967 to make an appointment)
· Mobile Health Center (call 220-6562 to make an appointment)
Ask questions about your insurance coverage and other benefits:
· Presbyterian Health Plan & participating gyms
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· VSP Vision Care
· Delta Dental
· BASIC - Flexible Spending Account, Parking & Transit Reimbursement
· Deferred compensation plans (ICMA-RC, Nationwide, VALIC)
· PERA (retirement)
· The Hartford Life Insurance
· ARAG (legal insurance)
Friday, October 27, 2017
7:00 am – 2:00pm
Convention Center, West Building, Hall 4
You must print the attached parking voucher below and give to attendant in Convention Center Parking Garage.