New 4 Day Entrepreneurial Mindset Course!
The Entrepreneurial Mindset Program exists to empower employees by exposing them to entrepreneurial thinking while immersing them in real-world entrepreneurial experiences. Those who take this exciting course learn to view their job from the perspective of ownership, empowerment, inspiration and innovative problem solving.
Those who complete this course will be able to:
- Develop critical thinking skills that will enable them to identify and evaluate opportunities, manage risks, and learn from the results.
- Understand the process that enables people with limited resources to transform an idea into a sustainable success.
- Transform problems into opportunities.
- Apply fundamental aspects of entrepreneurial thinking across disciplines and as a means of personal empowerment.
- Establish goals, identify resources, and determine the steps required to accomplish their goals.
- Identify and interact with other employees and the community to solve real problems.
The class runs for 4 weeks on Fridays, August 25th, September 8th, 15th, and 22nd
(There will be no class September 1st Labor Day Weekend)
Times: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: Public Service University in the Basement of City Hall.
Instructor: Tom Darling
Please complete the attached registration form to sign up!
Contact Tom Darling at email@example.com or 505-768-3200 to register or to answer any questions